3980 Airport Blvd., Suite I, Mobile, AL, 36608
Call the Center:
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Meet the Pinebrook team
Gulf Coast Market Medical Director
Dr. Psikogios is a board-certified internal medicine physician with 25+ years of clinical experience in both office-based and hospital settings. He completed an additional year of non-invasive cardiology serving as Chief Resident and Director of Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring for residents. Dr. Psikogios also has 10 years of clinical/administrative experience within a managed care/value-based setting serving as Associate Medical Director for Village Medical and Chief Medical Officer of SCDHHS (South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services) developing innovative strategies including clinical pharmacy integration into a Transitional Care Coordination Plan and optimizing adherence to guideline-directed therapies. He also served as faculty preceptor for Florida State Internal Medicine residents.
Dr. Psikogios’ clinical interests include cardiovascular medicine; specifically, management of hypertension, congestive heart failure and ASCVD (Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease) and Coronary Artery Disease.
Dr. Psikogios joined Sage Health to reconstitute the traditional value-based primary care delivery model.
His hobbies include attending church services, reading medical journals, church history and early writings of the church Fathers. He also enjoys traveling and spending time with his family.
- Graduate of University of Mississippi Medical School, 1987
- Completed Internal Medicine Residency/Chief Resident, 1992
- Board Certified Internal Medicine through American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) 1992-Present
- Member AMA/ABIM
Services available in Pinebrook
- Hospital Coverage (Coming Soon)
- Cardiology Team (Coming Soon)
- Primary care physicians
- Suite of diagnostics and treatments
- Multi-disciplinary programs for chronic conditions
- Social activities
- Nutritionist (Coming Soon)
- Fitness Classes (Coming Soon)
- Acupuncture (Coming Soon)
- Same-day telehealth and urgent care
- Dedicated concierge line (Coming Soon)
- Home visits
- Member experience coordinators
- Door-to-door transportation to our centers
- Scheduling assistance
This list of accepted insurances can change. Before your appointment, please double-check with your insurance company to make sure they cover services at this location.