20144 Pineville Rd. Suite F, Long Beach, MS 39560* (Temp location)
Call the Center:
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Meet the Gulfport team
Sage Health Gulfport, Primary Care Provider
Practice at Sage Health
Dr. Roberts is a graduate of University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMCC) and residency trained in family medicine at University of Tennessee Jackson-Madison County General Hospital. He has delivered medical care on the Gulf Coast since 1992 with over 36 years experience in caring for patients.
He joined Sage Health because of his passion for providing comprehensive healthcare to seniors specializing in chronic care including diabetes management, hypertension, cholesterol management, obesity, stroke, heart disease, renal disease, peripheral vascular disease and skin diseases.
Dr. Roberts enjoys nature, fishing, boating, hiking, reading, and exploring historical places. He has 4 daughters and 2 grandchildren.
- Graduate of University of Mississippi School of Medicine, 1987
- Madison County Hospital, Jackson, Tennessee, 1987 – 1990
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
Gulfport, Mississippi, Nurse Practitioner
Practice at Sage Health
As a nurse practitioner in Gulfport, Mississippi, Tiffany is responsible for providing acute and chronic care visits to her patients, ordering and interpretation of laboratory and imaging, preventative health screenings, and diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic conditions.
Tiffany joined Sage Health because she is passionate about caring for seniors and preventative care. Tiffany has seen the fragmentation in care in the current healthcare system and is excited to provide more comprehensive care at Sage Health. She has been a nurse practitioner for 11 years and has worked in long term care, nephrology, rheumatology, family practice, and occupational medicine. Tiffany has provided care to patients in seven nursing homes.
Tiffany enjoys taking ballet classes, practicing yoga, and reading books in her free time.
- Bachelor's in Nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi
- Master's of Science in Nursing in the family nurse practitioner concentration from the University of South Alabama
- Bachelor's of Arts in Psychology from the University of Mississippi
- Master's of Science in Psychology from the University of Southern Mississippi
- Nationally certified as a family nurse practitioner through the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Services available in Gulfport
- Hospital coverage (Coming Soon)
- Cardiology team (Coming Soon)
- Primary care physicians
- Suite of diagnostics and treatments
- Multi-disciplinary programs for chronic conditions
- Social activities
- Nutritionist (Coming Soon)
- Fitness classes (Coming Soon)
- Acupuncture (Coming Soon)
- Same-day telehealth and urgent care
- Dedicated concierge line (Coming Soon)
- Home visits
- Member experience coordinators
- Door-to-door transportation to our centers
- Scheduling assistance
This list of accepted insurances can change. Before your appointment, please double-check with your insurance company to make sure they cover services at this location.