1100 E 33rd St Baltimore, Maryland, 21218
Call the Center:
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Meet the Waverly team
Baltimore Market Medical Director & Physician of Internal Medicine
Practice at Sage Health
As the Market Medical Director for Sage Health in Baltimore, Michael is responsible for clinical oversight of our patients in the Baltimore region and sees patients of his own at Sage Health’s Halethorpe Center. He was excited to join Sage Health to help ensure that seniors in Baltimore could receive the care that they deserve- comprehensive, coordinated, high-quality and cost-effective primary care that puts the patient at the center of every conversation.
Michael has been a faculty member in the Department of Internal Medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine for almost thirty years. He is passionate about taking care of patients, as well as teaching the future doctors of tomorrow. He has held senior leadership positions in the University of Maryland Medical System, including CEO at Kernan Hospital (now UMROI) and Chief Medical Officer at the University of Maryland Medical Center. He is trained as an Internal Medicine physician, is a member of the American Association for Physician Leadership and is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians.
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians
- Member of the American Association for Physician Leadership
- University of Maryland Medical Center (Residency)
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Sage Health-Waverly, Baltimore, MD; Nurse Practitioner
Practice at Sage Health
Allison is a board-certified adult-gerontology nurse practitioner. She was born and raised just outside of Baltimore. After graduating with her masters in nursing from Vanderbilt University, she spent time living and working in Nashville, TN and Denver, CO before returning to the Baltimore area. Allison quickly developed a passion for working with the elderly and is excited to bring quality primary care to seniors in her hometown. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her rescue dogs, cooking, traveling, and trying to learn new languages.
As a nurse practitioner with Sage Health, Allison is responsible for providing seniors with comprehensive and coordinated care and management of their chronic health conditions. She is looking forward to utilizing her experience to provide care for Sage Health patients.
Allison has been working in geriatric primary care since graduating from Vanderbilt University in 2018. Most recently, Allison worked as a nurse practitioner for a company which provided at-home primary care services to seniors in Denver, Colorado.
- Clemson University, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Vanderbilt University, Masters of Nursing Science
Services available in Waverly
- Hospital coverage (Coming Soon)
- Cardiology team (Coming Soon)
- Primary care physicians
- Suite of diagnostics and treatments
- Multi-disciplinary programs for chronic conditions
- Social activities
- Nutritionist (Coming Soon)
- Fitness classes (Coming Soon)
- Acupuncture (Coming Soon)
- Same-day telehealth and urgent care
- Dedicated concierge line (Coming Soon)
- Home visits
- Member experience coordinators
- Door-to-door transportation to our centers
- Scheduling assistance
This list of accepted insurances can change. Before your appointment, please double-check with your insurance company to make sure they cover services at this location.