2318 St. Stephens Rd. Mobile, Alabama, 36617
Call the Center:
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Meet the Toulminville team
Sage Health Toulminville, Primary Care Provider
Dr. Baldwin is a board-certified internal medicine physician with clinical experience in both office-based and hospital settings. She wanted to be a physician since she was eight years old and began her career as a licensed practical nurse.
She joined Sage Health because of her passion to provide comprehensive and compassionate healthcare to the geriatric population. Dr. Baldwin has two children. Her daughter is a 3rd year medical student at UMMC, and her son is a first-year law student at the University of Nebraska. She loves to read with a daily goal to learn something new each day. She also has a passion for flowers with her favorite flower being the tulip.
- Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine Residency, Kettering Medical Center
- M.D., Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Biochemistry & Psychobiology – Bachelor of Science, UCLA
Toulminville, AL, Nurse Practitioner
Practice at Sage Health
She is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner. Nikki embodies the Sage Health vision to providing exceptional, compassionate care to all her patients.
Anganatte “Nikki” Williams was born in Mobile, AL. She began her nursing career at Bishop State Community College in 2012. She worked seven years of bedside nursing in various specialties including neurological intensive care, pulmonology, oncology, hospice/palliative care, and correctional facilities. She specializes in chronic illness, disease prevention, health promotion, STD, Hep C, Geriatric medicine, and Hospice. She enjoys watching sports, playing basketball and volleyball, listening to music, and spending time with her family.
- Bachelor's in Nursing from the University of Mobile
- Master's of Science in Nursing from the University of Mobile
- Doctorate in Nursing Practice from the University of Mobile
Services available in Toulminville
- Hospital Coverage (Coming Soon)
- Cardiology Team (Coming Soon)
- Primary care physicians
- Suite of diagnostics and treatments
- Multi-disciplinary programs for chronic conditions
- Social activities
- Nutritionist (Coming Soon)
- Fitness Classes (Coming Soon)
- Acupuncture (Coming Soon)
- Same-day telehealth and urgent care
- Dedicated concierge line (Coming Soon)
- Home visits
- Member experience coordinators
- Door-to-door transportation to our centers
- Scheduling assistance
This list of accepted insurances can change. Before your appointment, please double-check with your insurance company to make sure they cover services at this location.