1500 Government St., Suite A, Mobile, Alabama, 36604
Call the Center:
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Meet the Midtown team
Sage Health Midtown, Primary Care Provider
Dr. Trimmier completed her training in Family Medicine in 2001 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile. After the completion of her training, she practiced full scope Family Medicine in rural Georgia for three years. She returned to Alabama and was in private practice for several years before returning to the residency program where she received her training to participate in the training of medical students and residents in addition to providing patient care.
She joined Sage because she wanted to continue caring for the patients of Mobile in a community setting while providing outstanding personalized care.
She enjoys cooking, painting, and spending quality time outside.
- Residency-University of South Alabama, 2001
- Board Certified Family Medicine
- Member of the Alabama State Board for Mobile and Baldwin Counties
- Member AAFP, STFM
Services available in Midtown
- Hospital Coverage (Coming Soon)
- Cardiology Team (Coming Soon)
- Primary care physicians
- Suite of diagnostics and treatments
- Multi-disciplinary programs for chronic conditions
- Social activities
- Nutritionist (Coming Soon)
- Fitness Classes (Coming Soon)
- Acupuncture (Coming Soon)
- Same-day telehealth and urgent care
- Dedicated concierge line (Coming Soon)
- Home visits
- Member experience coordinators
- Door-to-door transportation to our centers
- Scheduling assistance
This list of accepted insurances can change. Before your appointment, please double-check with your insurance company to make sure they cover services at this location.