410 S. University Avenue Suite 160 Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
Call the Center:
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Meet the Little Rock team
Little Rock Sage Health Center - Primary Care Provider
Practice at Sage Health
Dr. David D. Liu is a highly dedicated physician practicing geriatric medicine at the Little Rock Sage Health Center. As a team leader and physician, he is deeply committed to providing comprehensive care to seniors in the community. Dr. Liu joined Sage Health with great enthusiasm, aiming to ensure that elderly patients in Little Rock receive the holistic and high-quality care they deserve. He believes in a patient-centered approach that emphasizes coordination and cost-effectiveness.
With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Liu has developed expertise in geriatric medicine and memory disorders. He served as medical director of the longevity center and memory disorder center at St. Vincent Hospital for more than 15 years. Throughout his career, he has held various medical director positions in geriatric care settings, including geriatric hospital consultation, long-term care, geriatric rehabilitation hospitals, hospice, and assisted seniors care centers. Prior to his clinical work, Dr. Liu spent 5 years as a faculty member at the aging center of UAMS, contributing to academic research and education in geriatrics.
Dr. Liu is renowned for his passion for patient care and his commitment to teaching future doctors. He strongly believes in providing holistic care to individuals with complex health issues, combining the advancements of Western medicine with the principles of Oriental medicine. His exceptional contributions to geriatric medicine have earned him recognition as the best geriatrician in Arkansas and the prestigious Maureen Reagan Award in 2008, further solidifying his reputation as a world-class geriatrician.
- Graduate of China Medical University
- Internal medicine residency at Staten Island University Hospital affiliated with Mount Sinai School of MedicineH
- Geriatric fellowship at Duke University Medical School
- Board certified in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and medical acupuncture
- Member of the American Association for Physician Leadership
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians
Services available in Little Rock
- Hospital Coverage (Coming Soon)
- Cardiology Team (Coming Soon)
- Primary care physicians
- Suite of diagnostics and treatments
- Multi-disciplinary programs for chronic conditions
- Social activities
- Nutritionist (Coming Soon)
- Fitness Classes (Coming Soon)
- Acupuncture (Coming Soon)
- Same-day telehealth and urgent care
- Dedicated concierge line (Coming Soon)
- Home visits
- Member experience coordinators
- Door-to-door transportation to our centers
- Scheduling assistance
This list of accepted insurances can change. Before your appointment, please double-check with your insurance company to make sure they cover services at this location.