1800 N Reynolds Rd. Ste 8, Bryant, AR 72022-3062
Call the Center:
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Meet the Bryant team
Sage Health-Bryant, AR, Primary Care Provider
Practice at Sage Health
Dr. Smith is a board-certified family medicine physician with 30+ years of clinical experience in both office-based and hospital settings. In addition to practicing primary care, Dr. Smith has twenty years of experience as an emergency medicine physician and has served as medical director in the emergency department as well as a multi-specialty clinic.
He joined Sage Health because of his passion to provide value-based and acute care to patients with chronic diseases. Dr. Smith’s clinical interests include helping his patients maintain a healthy lifestyle where they can remain active and independent.
He is a native Arkansan and loves spending time outdoors with his wife and dogs. His hobbies include mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, and building furniture.
- AHEC Family Practice Residency, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- MD University of Arkansas for Medical Services
- BS Zoology, University of Arkansas
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Arkansas Academy of Family Physicians Board of Directors 20015 – 2019
- Arkansas Medical Society
- American Medical Association
Sage Health-Bryant, AR; Family Practice Nurse Practitioner
Chandra was born and raised in Saline County, Arkansas and has lived there for her entire life. She graduated Nursing School in 2018 from Baptist Health College Little Rock, and went on to receive her Master’s degree in nursing in 2022. She lives in Benton with her husband and 3 children. She enjoys cooking, baking, reading, and spending time with her family. Community health promotion and disease prevention are her focus in her role as a healthcare provider.
Practice at Sage Health
As the Nurse Practitioner for Sage Health in Bryant, Chandra Cox is responsible for clinical oversight and holistic care of our patients in the Central Arkansas region. She was excited to join Sage Health to help ensure that seniors in Saline County could receive the care that they deserve- comprehensive, coordinated, high-quality and cost-effective primary care that puts the patient at the center of every conversation.
Chandra was a registered nurse in an intensive care unit for 5 years. She saw there was a disconnect between the patient/provider relationship and decided to to help bridge that gap. She is passionate about taking care of patients and wants to help those she cares for live their best life and function at their highest physical, emotional, and spiritual potential.
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nurses
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Master’s of Nursing Science
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing
Services available in Bryant
- Hospital Coverage (Coming Soon)
- Cardiology Team (Coming Soon)
- Primary care physicians
- Suite of diagnostics and treatments
- Multi-disciplinary programs for chronic conditions
- Social activities
- Nutritionist (Coming Soon)
- Fitness Classes (Coming Soon)
- Acupuncture (Coming Soon)
- Same-day telehealth and urgent care
- Dedicated concierge line (Coming Soon)
- Home visits
- Member experience coordinators
- Door-to-door transportation to our centers
- Scheduling assistance
This list of accepted insurances can change. Before your appointment, please double-check with your insurance company to make sure they cover services at this location.