6660 Security Blvd. Woodlawn, Maryland, 21207
Call the Center:
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Meet the Woodlawn team
Sage Health-Woodlawn, Baltimore, MD; Family Nurse Practitioner
Practice at Sage Health
Cynthia Broadnax is originally from New York City and has lived in the Baltimore area for over 20 years.
As the Nurse Practitioner for Sage Health at Woodlawn, Cynthia Broadnax is responsible for the clinical oversight and care of our patients. Realizing she had a passion for caring and educating patients in the healthcare industry, she continued her education obtaining a Master of Science degree with a certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner at Bowie State University. She has worked for over the past 10 years caring and managing adult and geriatric patients.
Cynthia obtained her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the City College of New York. She specialized and became certified in emergency nursing. She relocated to Baltimore where she continued her career as an emergency room nurse.
- Master of Science, certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Membership in Nurse Practitioner Association of Maryland
- ACLS Certified
Primary Care Physician – Woodlawn, Maryland
Practice at Sage Health
Dr. Babra is a board-certified family medicine physician committed to maximizing patient wellness and care. He believes in providing each patient the positive healthcare experience they deserve through good communication and active collaboration between the patient and care team.
He has extensive experience in the development of public health protocols and chronic disease screening programs for Maryland residents while working at the Maryland Department of Health.
Dr. Babra joined Sage Health because of his passion for providing comprehensive healthcare to seniors focusing on chronic disease prevention. His clinical interests also include diet/nutrition, exercise, and health coaching to reduce chronic diseases.
Dr. Babra has lived most of his life in Maryland and is a graduate of UMBC.
- Family Medicine Residency, Chief Resident, University of North Dakota School of Medicine
- Board Certified Family Medicine
Services available in Woodlawn
- Hospital coverage (Coming Soon)
- Cardiology team (Coming Soon)
- Primary care physicians
- Suite of diagnostics and treatments
- Multi-disciplinary programs for chronic conditions
- Social activities
- Nutritionist (Coming Soon)
- Fitness classes (Coming Soon)
- Acupuncture (Coming Soon)
- Same-day telehealth and urgent care
- Dedicated concierge line (Coming Soon)
- Home visits
- Member experience coordinators
- Door-to-door transportation to our centers
- Scheduling assistance
This list of accepted insurances can change. Before your appointment, please double-check with your insurance company to make sure they cover services at this location.